Increased production diversity, different batch sizes and unreliable control technology – there are many reasons for considering automation or modernisation of the existing technology. In most cases, it is sufficient to replace the existing control systems without complex electro-technical conversions and downtimes. In this way, you save precious time in your daily operations and you also simplify and optimise complex recipe-controlled processes. We provide knowledgeable partners for all project phases – from qualified master-brewer and electronic engineers up to database specialists.
Up to 15 minutes faster per brew.
While maintaining the normal quality. The fully automated control of the brewing process with our proven brewery software enables you to use your resources efficiently. Like, for example during the lautering (clearing) process – a step which is extremely demanding and crucial for the quality and is controlled by means of modern differential pressure measurement. Especially when it comes to a large diversity, process parameters can be more easily controlled, modified and documented.
- Recipe-based brewhouse control system
- Process control technology from malting to bottling
- Recording of temperatures in the fermenting and storage cellar area
- Weekly programmes, brew protocols and reports
- Retrofit: Modernisation of outdated control technology like e.g. Bischof, Dr. Anthon, Happle, Stiftland Elektronik or Jacob Carl